Dr. Sara Hart has received a Naturopathic Doctoral and Masters in Science of Oriental Medicine degrees in 2008 from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. She practiced as a primary care physician in Portland for 3 years and has been practicing as a Naturopathic Doctor and Licensed Acupuncturist in Colorado since 2012 working as a medical specialist in holistic healthcare. Bridging the complexities of physical health, emotional health and the dynamics of where a person is at in their stage of life’s development, Dr. Hart is able to provide information to guide individuals back to health.
Utilizing western medical diagnostic tools alongside eastern medical energetic assessment, the whole picture of individual imbalances comes together. Dr. Hart uses natural medicine tools such as; herbal medicine, orthomolecular therapy, bodywork, acupuncture, diet and lifestyle changes to create treatment plans that address the whole being.
Dr. Hart’s professional and educational background include;
- 3 years collaboration with an Integrative Oncology Clinic
- 3 year mentorship in 5-element Chinese Medicine
- 7 years cultivation of qigong practice with weekly teachings and quarterly retreats
- Classical homeopathy training
- Over 7 years training and clinical practice as a Biological medicine distributor and educator for managing IBS, SIBO, chronic infection & dysbiosis treatment
- Researcher with the Helfgott Institute exploring the physiologic benefits of hydrotherapy
- Community clinic experience at the National University of Natural Medicine including specialty clinics for mental health focus, immune enhancement program (auto-immune and chronic infection), addiction therapy, cancer treatment, and more.
- 10 years institutional care for severe mental health & nursing home care
- 11 years combined family practice in Portland, Oregon and Lyons, Colorado