with Maria Fuentes
October 24, 2019
Maria Lazcano Fuentes is an online therapist and mindset coach, public speaker and up coming author. She has offices in London and Bexhill on Sea. She is the creator of the BAGC 6 ‚Äì The Beat Anxiety & Gain Confidence 6 Steps Programme, that aims to obtain rapid improvements in clients lives. She has been part of the well being radio team of Women Today and a member of the Calm Farm and Anxiety UK Team,
As a result of her own personal experiences, she changed from a career in management and finance to one in Complementary Medicine. She trained with great passion in:
* Clinical Hypnotherapy and Medical Hypnotherapy (as a complementary therapy and not as a treatment).
* Analytical, Gelstalt and Regression Hypnotherapy
* Pediatric Hypnotherapy
* EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
* NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
* EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) & Matrix Reimprinting
* Parts Therapy
* MRT ‚Äì Matrix Regeneration Therapy & BioresonanceBeing originally from Spain, she has lived in London since she was a teenager, when she felt in loved with the British culture and the beauty of the English countryside. She speaks English and Spanish at a bilingual level and help clients in both languages. Her practice is a happy and friendly place, where you can often find clients sharing their experiences and having a good laugh.
Get to know Maria a bit more:
‚ÄúI used to fail English and Maths at school over and over again. At the time, I thought I strongly disliked them. I was also a very shy girl, but life has it’s mysterious ways and I ended up living in England by choice (it is now over 25 years here and I am totally in love with the culture and the beautiful countryside). I developed a successful career using English as a main language and maths as part of my financial background. If someone had told me as a child or young teenager how my life was going to turn out, I would have thought they were mad. :=). I have come across so many stories similar to mine! We all have a box full of surprises awaiting to be opened. Sometimes, it just happens by itself, and other times we just need that gentle little push to make it happen. I see the therapies I use as the little push that we all need at some point in our lives to open that magical box.‚Äù Offering Hypnosis in South London.